My relationship with the English language :):

My relationship with the English language :):

I have a kind of love-hate relationship with the English language. I think we had been flirting for years and we just don't get in there (Ok, guess I don't practice enough time cause I'm a bit lazy XD but I would do it).


I like English language, I really do. Its pronunciation sounds very nice to me, the speaker people expressions are so cool and fun, but don't like the grammatical estructure seems reversed (well, I guess is the same with the Spanish for nonnative speakers :v). 



The English language is a constant in my life, that's because, in first place, I am interesting in a branch of the psychology where is very necessary update you with the newest research and for that you need to keep reading a lot of papers from the last years whose are main wrote in English and you often need listen conferences made for English speaker using a very technical language. In second place, because I used to watch american and british movies,T.V. shows and Youtube videos and I don't like watching this with the Spanish doubling, the dialogues sounds awful because often lose the sense and you lose the jokes, so I habitually set the movies in their originally language. 


Finally, I guess English is a constant in everybody life, it's the universal language, then when you travel, wherever place you ravel, you don't have another option to speak (or try to) in this language. 

Comentarios